Sunday, September 18, 2011

No sleep

So the question of the day. Do you go to bed so that you can get up in the morning and take care of kids and housework or do you stay up with hubby that can not sleep. I feel guilly because I don't stay up, I know it is frustrating to him because he can not sleep. He has to take so many pills to get to sleep and then he still does not sleep sometimes. I know it has to be frustrating to him because all the house is asleep.
On a different subject, MOODSWINGS, He wakes up in the morning bored, so he aggervates me, in the blink of an eye, he is down and does not want to talk or do anything, an hour later is is back to aggervating the piss out of me. Sometime is get whiplash, by the time I get used to one it changes.  Then he gets frustrated because I am not interacting with him in the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment